Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to reality!

Mark and I had a fabulous time in Vegas and now wish we'd gone a day earlier! The weather was nice at only 104 degrees with overcast and sun mixed in throughout the day. We stayed at the Wynn this time and rented a canopied daybed at the pool which was luxurious with great service. The first night we saw "Jersey Boys" (great, great show) after enjoying dinner at Margaritaville. I had never been to the original "strip" downtown so we did that Wednesday night; didn't take long for me to realize it really wasn't my style and couldn't wait to get back to the modern area! Before heading home yesterday we went to "CSI: The Experience" as I'm an avid fan of the CSI and NCIS shows. We thought about Kelleigh Wednesday and hope she was serenaded by the group for her 12th birthday; yesterday was Blanche's 91st. Tomorrow afternoon the kids come home and it's also the wedding I've been helping with. Sunday we will all be a little tired I think but will celebrate "the girls" birthdays in a relaxed fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment