Saturday, November 10, 2012

Some furry cuteness!

I guess when you don't have cute baby pictures to share anymore, you take pics of the furballs!  This is how our morning routine is as we get ready for work and school ...


... then their mid-morning trip into Grandma's room ...


... and ending with a fashion show!  Kelleigh decided Chloe needed to get used to clothes now that it's cooler in preparation for her Christmas outfit!


After attending a holiday open house this morning, Kell and I went into Canterbury Gardens as they are all decorated for Christmas.  It was as spectacular as always, we picked up a few teacher gifts, but fortunately I wasn't tempted by anything else.  Even after seeing all the beautiful trees and decor, I am not inspired to drag out all the holiday stuff.  Hopefully I will be in a few weeks!

Tomorrow Mark and Connor will go visit Ryan with plans of seeing the new Bond movie.  The kids are off from school Monday but I'm not - boo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment