Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dad is doing great!

I am happy to write that Dad did great with his pacemaker surgery this morning. His surgery was at 7:30a and he was home around lunchtime eating and feeling great. He has spent the rest of the day sleeping off the effects of the anesthesia but that is to be expected. He returns in a week for a checkup. Amazing isn't it?

Tomorrow night my sister arrives so I've spent a fair amount of time getting the house in a presentable state. It's been a hectic week with the different programs I help out with as the enrichment is about to start, lacrosse needed registration set up, a friend is revamping his marketing approach for his business, and the websites I maintain needed info added. Throw in there the daily schedule and, well, you get the picture!

I did get a new mattress ordered for Ryan which will be delivered on Friday. He's very excited as he's whined about his for a while now. Of course now I need a new mattress pad, etc. so Crystol and I will be forced to go shopping ... hate when that happens :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment