Monday, October 5, 2009

It's football season!

I've been very remiss in keeping up with this blog but I thought I'd share a few random pictures. The first couple are the football players in our house ... well, Connor is a wanna-be player and avid Cal fan! This is his attire for every game causing major eyeball rolls from big brother!








Here is a cute birthday treat I made for a little boy at school who I simply adore. It was his 6th birthday on Sunday so I made him this tin with Reese's cups inside. I thought the monkeys were darling!

We also had the privilege of attending one of the most gorgeous weddings I've been to of our friend's daughter. It was held in Balboa Park with a reception following in the ballroom. Everything about the day was simply gorgeous and fun.

I've been busy getting the enrichment program I coordinate going this week and dealing with the issues that seem to arise every year with the school sites. At some point I need to get some Halloween favors created for the kids in my class as it will be the end of the month before you blink twice. We are enjoying some very Fall-like weather with highs in the mid-70s.


No comments:

Post a Comment