Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cement tomorrow!

Bright and early tomorrow the cement truck will be here! The fire pit is finished, today I picked up the tiles for the BBQ top, steps are done so the new pool deck/patio gets poured tomorrow, BBQ finished Thursday, and lawn and fence Friday! Woo hoo! The newly recovered furniture cushions should be done by end of week and maybe the BBQ doors will come in early too. Can't wait for it to be finished. Ordered marshmallow roasting "forks" and pie maker so we'll be set!

Ryan called today and had a great time camping. I think his favorite part was when they went into town and had a big, juicy steak! They also were able to climb onto a high rock and jump into the lake, grilled their meals, and slept out on the cabin porch. That part surprised me given his adversion to bugs! I'm excited to see him Sunday as Saturday I'm helping with an event in Irvine. I'll take him and another guy to lunch wherever they decide they want to go. I'll get to meet the little puppy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment