Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cast #3

As you can see, Kelleigh is sporting cast #3. Because her wrist still hurts, she has a short cast for two more weeks. I imagine she'll have a wrist brace after this. At least the pink is nicer than the orange and black one!

I've been busy working on Christmas gifts as I wanted to give as many handmade items this year as I could. It's been productive and a fun way to spend my evenings. Would be so nice to have everything finished by the end of November . . . at least that's what I'm shooting for!

Had a nice visit with Ryan over the weekend. We went to Penney's and got his "junior" year picture taken as his school doesn't offer them for independent study students. Of course every family west of the Mississippi was there with their kids doing Christmas card pictures. It was a test in patience as one mother of a newborn changed her child into 15 different outfits. He looks great and has lost over 25 lbs. I'll post a picture when they arrive.

Friday the kids are off so a friend and I will be working on 50 ladybug baby shower invitations for her daughter. Here is the prototype:

Fortunately I have a machine to cut out the black body and red "shell" but it will still take us a while to assemble them. Her shell lifts up for the shower info. Cute isn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment