Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26


This morning Mark and I went to see this movie.  While there were clearly some creative liberties taken and things left out, it was a very well done film on how intense the process was to bring down bin Laden.  I have tremendous respect for those who doggedly pursued him and realized early on that I don't do well with interrogations!

Then Kell and I went to the mall as she was insistent I see the prom dress she had tried on with her girlfriends.  Upon seeing it again, she decided she didn't like it as much after all. We chose a few more to try on but nothing was "the one" but fortunately we have time.  I got a pair of jeans, stopped by the grocery store, and home to fix dinner.

We are having a rainy, dismal day here which has kept the attendance down at the Torrey Pines golf tournament.  Such a shame that it couldn't be the glorious weekend we had last week as it's such a beautiful location to spend a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment