Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 5

Mark is busy all day referring lacrosse games in Solana Beach so I decided to do a little crafting.  Got the laundry going, dishwasher emptied, things tidied up as my sister arrives tomorrow afternoon (yeah!), and can now spend some time in my office guilt-free!

There have been so many cute ideas on several company blogs I follow that I chose to copy them.  Sadly, I am much better at copying ideas than coming up with my own.

This is by far my favorite one of the day's projects and love the details ...



This card reminds me of something my crafty girlfriend would make as she LoVeS aqua and red together- it's fun and makes a whimsical note card ...


There's something about this little turtle that makes me smile.  Perhaps it's because we have an aquatic turtle with a personality!


Last, this is the cover for the 2012 Christmas cards we received.  I started putting them into a book like this last year, love it so much, that I am going to continue the tradition.  It's fun to look back through and see friends' pictures, newsletters, and how the cards change.


Tomorrow I will be posting some pictures from my sister's visit  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment