Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Christopher!

Happy Birthday to my brother who is celebrating his last birthday in his 30's today! Seems as if I was just changing his diaper so not sure how so much time has gone by! Hope you're having a great day and got my text.

I have a couple things to share now that the items have been distributed! Neither of these items are an original as I saw them on another creative persons site and loved them so had to order the stamp and create the gift bags. The first is the Thanksgiving card - the cat cracked me up so I veered from my serious, traditional style for this holiday for something funkier. You have to admit it makes you giggle! The second is a mix that I passed out to a few friends at work. It was a challenge to find the "bugles" in the grocery store as I've never seen or bought them before. The end product was clever and the recipients enjoyed them.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you still have some time for creative stuff. I've been thinking about you a lot and sending extra prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete