Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday ready!

I broke down and put up the Christmas decorations on Sunday - it's the minimum I could get away with but it's done! I figured while I was cleaning and moving things around to vacuum under them, that I may as well move them and do it all at once. Kelleigh helped so it went fairly quickly. Today the fabulous nut rolls that Peggy makes came much to everyone's delight! These are very time consuming and its a tradition that always kicks off the holiday season for us - thank you Peggy! The boys are at the year-end JV football banquet; seems as if football just began. I have had a migraine for two days so I begged off in order to have a couple hours of quiet time. Sad but I am already counting down the days until the Christmas break begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment