Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Mom, I got the part"

Yesterday Kelleigh told me she was trying out for the part of a mouse in her drama class play. Today she proudly announced she got it! The discussion went something like this:

Me: "Wow, congratulations. What is the name of the play?"
K: "I don't know but the song I'm singing is "It was the Night Before Christmas"."
M: "When is it?"
K: "I don't know but I think I have to miss 4 days of class for it."
M: "Realllllyyy? Will you be doing it at school so parents can come see it?"
K: "No, I think it's at a theatre or something. There's a permission slip on-line as last year parents got mad about that part." (checked on-line - no information remotely resembling a play is on there)
M: "Perhaps tomorrow you could get just a little more information for me...."

No comments:

Post a Comment