Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday night

I had a wonderful conversation this afternoon with my Dad who I called to wish a belated birthday. They surprised my nephew - who shares a birthday with him - as it was his 18th yesterday. So hard to believe that many years have gone by.

Tomorrow is my last day in the classroom which makes me sad as I will miss the kids but hope to visit the class often. I am delighted that the sub who I have worked with these last six weeks is going to stay part-time and work with kids doing Impact. She is getting married in July and I may be doing her wedding invitations! Since I was busy getting ideas together to show her tomorrow, I was in a creative mood and made the following notepad "portfolio" for her.



These are holiday cards that I made for another dear teacher friend to give her two room moms. The cards are in clear "folders" on the front and the back has the envelopes in another folder all in a handy little portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment