Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 26th

Hard to believe it's the day after Christmas already. So much preparation and anticipation ... and over so quickly. The children chose to open their gifts on Christmas Eve this year and, on Christmas Day, we attended the 12:30 Mass so it was a leisurely morning. Rather than the traditional turkey dinner, chicken cacciatore was requested so less time in the kitchen too! While I enjoy this time of year it is also a very sad and difficult time for me as I miss so very much my family and dear friends who are far away.

Since I was bemoaning the fact I have the entire year to put into a digital scrapbook (just what was I thinking?), thought I would post some of the highlight pictures of the last couple of days.

I made the kids suffer through another photo session on Christmas morning ...

Ryan's bike and helmet - the highlight of his day ...

Connor is wearing several of his gifts - shirt, jersey, Cal sweatpants, but you get the idea! His DS was the "big" gift.

Kelleigh asked for Webkinz, DS games, and of course some Twilight items! (The "peace" shirt is new too.)

Grandma received LOTS of books so she'll be busy until next Christmas ...

And I couldn't forget my babies who so love the torture of wearing their ears ...

Hope your day was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment