Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy day!

Today was a busy day at our house! Mark had two doctor appointments and then went to do his consulting job. The kids and I went to the teacher store and got some math workbooks for the summer before heading over to see the new Toy Store 3 movie. It was actually a tear-jerker at the end! Then home for a little pool time when I got a text from Will and a picture of Ryan. He was up at the house today visiting the guys and seeing how Ry was doing. I was so surprised! Later in the afternoon we headed to Target for some bins to organize my office and craft things. Blanche went with us and we had some Cold Stone ice cream when we were finished. Since I was too full from ice cream for dinner, went into my office and did some organizing! You'll have to go to my craft blog to see the pictures tho (link at left)!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so is the reference to the "link on the left" for my benefit?! ha! Glad you had such a great day! Sounds like a fun one, too.

    ReplyDelete