Saturday, June 19, 2010

We were surprised to get a call this morning from Ryan who wanted to know if we were coming up this morning for the "Parent Meeting" (held each Saturday). I guess they didn't tell him we weren't "allowed" as he needs more time to settle in. I told him we'd be there next Saturday and he asked to call him back this afternoon. He said he was happy and liked the guys. All good news!

Late afternoon ... I talked to Ry and he told me about his roommates, he doesn't have a daily job assigned yet as you have the first week "off", he likes the meetings, asked if we were coming up next week, what we'd been doing, and then said he had to go! Surprisingly it made me a little sad when we were done but that's okay. He's happy and that's what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment