Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yippee!

It's the last day of school! No more getting up early...until Monday when Ryan starts Summer School! Mark's district goes until the 18th then he'll be off as well. Kelleigh wasn't able to go today as she's had a high fever for two days. Despite tylenol and a cool bath, her fever hovered at 102 degrees. Finally this morning it went below that and she's feeling "better". I've never had to do the bath thing to get any of my kid's temp down so it was a little unnerving. She was sad to not say goodbye to her friends for the summer but nothing that renting "New Moon" didn't take her mind off of!

I am excited that my Skype is up and running and "talked" to my parents today! Pretty amazing that you can see and talk to folks in real time clear across the country. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment