Sunday, September 11, 2011

Connor was excited to get to play a lot in the 5th quarter of the Freshman's game Thursday night.  He's improving more each week.  This Thursday is their first home game so I'll get to see them play.  He loves it and has made two good friends whom he has been spending time with each weekend.



We had the opportunity to visit Ryan yesterday after 15 weeks of him being gone.  Because the kids aren't allowed to go yet, we didn't want to leave them home alone so I went by myself.  He looks great and is very different this time.  It's the most content I've seen him and the first time I felt there would be a positive outcome for his life.  He shared his thoughts during the first three months there and how he's doing things differently this time.  They are in the new house now and it's quite spectacular.  Not many kids get the opportunity to take this much time getting their lives on track so I pray he continues to take advantage of it.

1 comment: