Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy furballs

As Kelleigh was trying on her riding pants Saturday, I wandered around the store and came upon these big bones for the doggies.  They were very inexpensive so I got them each one.  It has amused them continuously since then and they are very protective of "their" bone!



Today I started painting the kitchen and the den will be on Wednesday.  I decided every 13 years whether you need it or not!  Seriously though, they were the two rooms that I had sponged and I really liked them so haven't changed - but now I'm ready for a change.  I am painting it the same Tuscany gold color that I did in Ryan's room as I liked it so much.  I ordered a groupng of nine pictures from my Dominican Republic trip to be printed on canvas and they should be here on Friday (and will go in the den).  Need to have the room ready to go!  I will have pictures to post tomorrow of the before/after as the ones I took tonight didn't come out so great as it was getting too dark. 

1 comment: