Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Child labor

Yesterday the kids were a huge help (especially Ryan) moving two yards of river rock that Mark had delivered to put around the flower beds. We still have a large pile in the driveway but that will have to wait until tomorrow to get moved! Mark is at a meeting in Los Angeles this morning and should be home later so we may tackle it then.

I forced myself to go on-line and see when school registration is for the kids - I am in serious denial about school starting in two weeks. Monday we register Ryan, Wednesday Kelleigh, and Thursday Connor. Later this week we are going on a short family vacation to Shaver Lake and staying with friends at their cabin. The kids are excited to jet ski, play in the lake, and even fish. Grandma is caring for her granddogs!

p.s. I got all the ironing done - 45 pieces - when will I learn to not let it pile up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment