Thursday, August 13, 2009

One week to go!

Today was the final registration so everyone has their classes, books, locks, dayplanners, and supplies. They won't get their teacher assignments until the first day so all of them will need to be there early.

It was a very productive day for me as I did the school work I had procrastinated on, some flier updates for a friend, entered all the school and sports info into my calendar, reserved a facility for the karate promotion, stopped in and talked with the high school counselor, and cleaned off my desk which was no small undertaking! You can see the top of it now! Yesterday I resized a window cornice for a friend and we hung it. Now I won't feel guilty doing something crafty tomorrow!

Tomorrow Kelleigh and I will make our last trip to the Library for this summer as she wants to find another series to read. She is reading Twilight for the 8th time (some personal record she set - go figure!) but has read 7 other long books this summer too. I just finished Killing Floor by Lee Child. Was the first book by him I've read and it was very suspenseful so I'll look for the next one in the series while we're there. Also ordered a few books recommended by Diane when we were at the lake which should be coming soon.

Off to deal with the nightly laundry of my football player!

No comments:

Post a Comment