Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday night

Mark was kind enough to take the kids to the beach for a couple hours yesterday and I enjoyed some alone time which I really needed. They had a great time boogie boarding and looking for shells.

Once again the dishwasher is not working. I've had it serviced three times in the last year which is pathetic given it was rated #1 by Consumer Report (it's a Bosch). I will call the repairmen tomorrow and tell them it's still not right, give them one more chance to fix it, and if they can't will be on my way to Home Depot to buy a new one. Of course I could have had a new one by now! Washing dishes by hand (and we go through a LOT of dishes) is second worst to having the washing machine out of commission ... but at least they are clean.

Tomorrow I work at school for a little bit, pay a visit to the credit union to transfer signature rights to the new Foundation Board, and hopefully do something relaxing since school starts on Thursday. I did see one of the darling little guys from my class last year in the grocery store today so I'm a little more excited about going back and seeing all their cute faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment