Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IEP meeting

I had a productive IEP meeting with Ryan's case manager, school psychologist, AP in charge of SpecEd, and another SpecEd member. We reviewed the issues from the last few months and made changes to his schedule for next semester by adding a Strategies class in lieu of PE. He will also receive weekly counseling with the school psychologist and a series of tests/evaluations will be done as required to accompany the CMH forms. They warned me that the process through CMH is long and nothing will likely be finalized until the end of the school year. His doctor increased his antidepressants and he's been very good at studying for his finals this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he passes them!

Kelleigh was excited to bring home her forms for 6th grade camp the first week of March. Initially she was adamant she didn't want to go but now seems enthused. I was happy she didn't want to as the price is ridiculous for the 4.5 days they are there. Oh well, she's the last one to go through it!

Not much else to report. Been busy doing odds-n-ends jobs which I put off too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment