Sunday, August 28, 2011

Quiet Sunday

We discovered this sweet little dove's nest in the corner of the gutter outside Grandma's part of the house.  Connor got out the ladder to see if there were eggs in it and, as you can see, there are two.  Fortunately we can see the nest from our bathroom window so when the eggs hatch we can get some more pictures without scaring mom away.  I so wish we had a camera by her to watch the eggs hatch and the little babies.


 Mommy bird is keepinga close watch ...


I'm not sure we even made it a month but Kelleigh decided she was done with the blue streaks and wanted her hair a darker shade of brown.  I must say, the color is quite beautiful on her!

1 comment:

  1. So before I read your comment about the hair color change, Aubrey (reading over my shoulder) commented, "oh she looks really pretty with darker hair". So cute! Both the nest and the hair!

    ReplyDelete