Thursday, November 17, 2011

Catching up

I'm sorry that I'm just now posting some news re Blanche.  My friend's death has been a little overwhelming and today was her memorial service in Pennsylvania so it has been heavy on my mind.

Blanche is scheduled to come home on the Friday after Thanksgiving, 11/25.  Originally it was Wednesday but, due to both Mark and I hoping to both go to Ryan's as a family, none of us felt comfortable with her being home alone on Thursday given it would be her first day back.  We will pick her up Friday morning and celebrate Thanksgiving here that day.  She was very tired today when I saw her and couldn't walk all the way back to her room.  She said she has a couple/few good days then needs a day of rest.  I've rearranged her appointments and rescheduled things for December. 

Tomorrow is the last day of school for this trimester and the kids have all of next week off for the Thanksgiving break.  Other than ortho and PT appointments for Kelleigh, I am hoping it's a productive week and I can get most of my holiday shopping/gifts finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment