Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oops....

.... I forgot to post this last night!  Kell and I stopped to see Blanche yesterday afternoon and she was doing well despite the rainy and cold day.  I asked her what she thought of the trip home and she said they wanted her to get a raised toilet seat thing like she had in rehab which she "let go in one ear and out the other", their concern over her desk chair ("which has never been the cause of any problems for her"), and the shower.  Okayyyyy.  She said they had her do more leg PT when she got back that day and she told them she'd been cooperative since she'd gotten there but enough in one day was enough!  She was tired and wanted a break so not to bug her over the weekend.  I will see the OT tomorrow and ask what their projected discharge date is as Blanche is very concerned about how unsteady she feels on her feet.  I just need some ballpark of what they are thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment