Friday, February 19, 2010

Baxter goes home

The kids are very sad that Baxter had to go home! They loved having a puppy again as the pictures below show. Ryan was so taken with him and said over and over "he's just so small and amazing - I wish there was a dog that looked like him that stayed that size". Mark said "maybe Ryan needs a puppy" - clearly he's lost his mind. Buddy was the only one who was definitely not fond of sharing me with another living creature and had to be watched the whole time. You'll see Kelleigh in her new glasses and some comfortable sleeping positions that Baxter found. I know there are a lot of pix but it's like having a baby and I couldn't help myself ...








1 comment:

  1. So darn cute! You are welcome to play with Baxter anytime! We will be travelling more with Emma's dance competition season coming up so you may have more sleepovers with him! Be careful what you wish for! :) Thank you again! I know he had a blast! The pictures are adorable! Kelleigh looks so cute in her new glasses!

    ReplyDelete