Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good thing he's so cute!


As with babies, puppies are cute for a reason! After being up til early this morning with him as he had a bad tummy, some new, gentler food is helping his potty problems. Of course he is now contently sleeping! Buddy is starting to tolerate him better but is not his biggest fan!

Ryan had the dentist this morning and was delighted when the dentist told him what a great job he did brushing his teeth. Last night he came home from his meeting and asked if I would cut his hair off as he's tired of being so hot. For the first time ever, I was trying to convince him to just let me make it shorter rather than buzzed. It was buzzed. Only bad part is now I see the earrings too well but that's another story. He has his weekly counseling appt later and then will drop him at the gym. Will have a decent meal tonight as it's the only night of the week I don't have to get him somewhere at dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment