Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not a whole lot going on these days.  Mark continues to beautify his garage with fresh paint, everything taken down/apart/rearranged and cleaned, trip to Salvation Army, equipment gathered to donate to lacrosse league, etc.  It really does look great.  He subs when they call him from Francis Parker and has no shortage of projects for when the garage is finished. 

The kids are all fine.  Progress reports came home and Kell's was less than stellar so we met with her teachers and she's upped her game.  Let's just say the grades reflected the effort!  She knows that continuing with horseback riding lessons is on the line so she has a lot to lose if she chooses to not do homework, study, etc.  Connor has room for improvement but overall is doing well with the adjustment to high school expectations and the addition of football until late.  We visit Ryan most weekends and he and Mark enjoyed a day together on Sunday.  Connor and I will go up this Saturday for a visit; Kelleigh gets to see him Thanksgiving.

I don't often post crafty things on the family blog but here are some cute jars I made for a blog hop that I am part of that began today.  Aren't these tiny jars the cutest?!  (To see more pictures, click over to my craft blog.)  Tonight I'm hosting the gals for Craft Nite and we're each working on different projects.


With October going by so quickly I'm feeling a little pressure to come up with ideas for Christmas gifts.  I think back on the days when all my holiday shopping would be done by Halloween ... ahhh ... those were the good ol' days ... !!

Hope your week is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment