Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday

I'm a little behind on today's post!  Mark and I just returned from visiting Blanche and she's doing great.  It was frigid in her room so I had to go deal with that but she had thawed out by the time we left.  Her PT yesterday was a bit too aggressive and she's going to speak with them about perhaps taking into account her age.  She's perfectly willing to do whatever it takes but was too much she said.  I had to fuss at her for walking by herself  from the bathroom to her chair this afternoon ... and told her I'd better not get a call about it!  She had a long list ready of things she wants me to bring her tomorrow and I labeled all her clothes while I was there tonight. 

Kelleigh had her MRI this morning but other than the tech's comment about it "not looking good" we'll have to wait until Tuesday's appointment to know the outcome.  She still hurts and is upset that the sling isn't going to go well with her fancy Halloween costume ... but what would Halloween be without a broken arm!

The guys enjoyed their trip to the Rose Bowl despite the Bears losing.  Connor was literally begging to go to bed at 8:00 as he was so tired.  Works for me!  Mark worked more today on his shed/shelves project and is making great progress.  We have another busy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment