Sunday, October 2, 2011

House makeover pictures


We are FiNaLly finished painting the back rooms of the house.  Geez it seemed to take forever but I love the end result.  Here are some pictures of the kitchen ...

Before ...



After ...


I will take some tomorrow of the family room finished as the lighting was wrong today when I thought of it! In the meantime, look at this gorgeous fall arrangement Mark's mom made for the table ...


Today Mark and Connor went up to visit with Ryan.  They arranged to visit on a Sunday so Mark could show him a work out routine then they went to lunch and to get Ry new jeans (he's lost enough weight to need new ones - yeah!).  Kelleigh and I enjoyed our day, her friend visited, and we baked cookies.  I was able to finish both of the girl's halloween costumes which I'm soooooo thrilled about!  Here are a couple pictures taken with my phone - use your imagination to picture the blouse tucked into the skirt!  (Kell's is the pink one and Ashlie's the green.)


No comments:

Post a Comment