Monday, July 13, 2009

Can't believe school has been out a month already. Where does the time go? A few more finishing touches and Kelleigh's room will be ready to go! I put the first coats of paint on the edges of her bulletin board and she's busy painting her flower-shaped mirror. Now if I could only find the dance pictures I've been waiting to put on the shelf we'd be set (I knew where they were before I cleaned my office...so annoying)!

At some point this week Ryan has to help me take down the huge valance in the master bedroom as shutters are being installed Friday morning. Everything has to be moved away from the windows so I see another cleaning opportunity coming!

Mark is spending another day at jury duty and working on his school schedule/courses during the breaks. Cross your fingers that Ryan gets into summer school on Wednesday as he's currently on the wait list and really needs this class. His grade in it determines if he gets to start the whole driver's ed/learners permit saga. I should have no shortage of tales once that saga begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment