Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kelleigh's Day

I have had a hard time realizing that it is 11 years today since I held a 7 lb., 18" precious little baby girl in my arms. I still get teary thinking about how excited Deborah was when she was born as "now I had that baby girl"...it was a very emotional moment. Kelleigh and Connor talked to Deborah this morning which pleased all of them. While I can't fathom having an infant at this point in my life, it will always be one of the dearest things to me. Did I mention that I'm much better with babies than teenagers?! ;o)

Kelleigh is taking advantage of her 'big day' by sleeping in until 11:30a (something I can only dream of!), her best friend, Ashlie, is here for the day, then we have 'the birthday dinner' at a site yet to be determined, then pies (in lieu of cakes) and gifts. Doesn't get much better than that!

Stay tuned for the birthday pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment