Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday already ...

Happy to say that the wallpaper is off - for a few days I was beginning to think I'd never see the end of it. Tomorrow we'll go get the paint and maybe get it finished this weekend. The room's contents in the hallway is getting old!

Was a beautiful day so we enjoyed a little of it playing volleyball in the pool. The water was so warm so there was no adjustment time needed - just the way I like it! Of course there was the usual laundry, cleaning, and even some serious throwing away as Kelleigh and I went through their craft and puzzle cabinet. Mark got some yardwork done as the jurors were off today.

I allowed something to happen today I never thought I would ... let Ryan get his ears pierced. I am still not happy about it but am consoled by the fact his hair covers it. He isn't allowed to do more than the simple post or all deals are off. There was some payback as his girlfriend and I made him carry the pink "I just got my ears pierced" bag you get into the bookstore! I keep telling myself it beats a tattoo...

After seeing some cute projects friends have done, I am inspired to do something crafty so let me see what I can get myself into...

No comments:

Post a Comment