Thursday, July 23, 2009

How is it possible to already have over 10,000 miles on a new car when you don't leave a 5 mile radius?! After what seems like hours spent shuttling the last few days, I guess not too hard! Today should be a quiet day other than the summer school runs. No more football activities until August 10th and one more lacrosse day and we're set for a couple of weeks.

I have truly procrastinated on poor Kelleigh's birthday. Yesterday I ordered the American Girl outfit she really wanted but hold no hope that it will be here by Tuesday. Other than an animal game for her Gameboy, she has no requests. She loves puzzles so that's always a safe gift. In lieu of a cake, she has requested a chocolate satin pie from Marie Callendar's again this year but told me I could also get a razzleberry one "for the people who don't like chocolate". She is debating where she wants to go for her birthday dinner so that will change up to the time we all pile into the car! After she gets her bed all situated with her herd of stuffed animals, I will take some pictures and post.

We continue to have problems with the pool equipment so part of it will be fixed today and the owner is going to see if it's really an equipment problem or something else early next week. These type of spending opportunities always thrill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment