Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A New Adventure!

Since many of my friends have blogs and assure me it's a fun way to stay in touch with family and friends, I have decided to give it a try! I surely don't promise to write daily but will try to at least update weekly.

We are very much enjoying a more relaxing pace with our only daily commitment being Ryan's football practice. Connor and Kelleigh are each in a lacrosse league with games twice weekly. It leaves time for swimming, repainting Kelleigh's room, math and reading (much to their dismay!), and video games (much to my dismay!). Tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to finish peeling wallpaper and actually get to the store for the paint for Kell's room as we're both anxious for it to be finished. Mark has stayed busy with his consulting commitments and completing his last ELL course.

Chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! You're all set up! I'll add yours to my "movers and shakers" list so I can keep up! Looking forward to pictures of your projects!

    ReplyDelete