Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A quick good morning before the shuttle service begins for the afternoon! It's another warm day although not in the 90's as we've had for the last week. I thought I would share a sympathy card I made yesterday for a relative who's mother passed away earlier this week. I really liked this sentiment when I saw it in a magazine and decided it would be appropriate for this card. My big news from yesterday is that Ryan got his hair cut - no small feat for a teenager who wanted to let it grow until school started. Since he already looked like Cousin Itt, that wasn't going to happen! He also had the opportunity to talk with a friend's son who played in the NFL for several years and hear about what it took to make it there and what day-to-day life was like during the season. Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment. I may be using that soon.

    ReplyDelete