Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Spicing things up!

I am slowly learning how to spice up the site and think I have settled on this look for a while. Rather simple but attractive. Today Mark went to do his jury duty and got put on a criminal trial which didn't make him too happy. Kelleigh and I got some more paper peeled off today but still have one more day's work. Below is the invitation I came up with for Grandma's 90th birthday celebration. The picture is of her at 6 months old. I only needed to make six with each a little different based on the flower embellishments I had!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute invite! Can you imagine your life at 90? Wow, what a milestone.

    Your background is just like you. Simply classic with a little flair. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Cindy...welcome to blog-land :) ! It looks great! I can't wait to see all of your fun projects. I love how you incorporated that picture onto the invite. Cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete